About this event:
Queens County ARES invites you to attend our monthly meeting being held this Sunday, November 20th at 2pm EST. (We hold meetings on the third Sunday of every month)
All licensed amateur radio operators are welcome to attend any of our Nets or Meetings whether they are a member of ARES or not.
We will be meeting at our usual location in Elmhurst, Queens.
- Elmhurst Hospital Center, 79-01 Broadway, Elmhurst, NY
- Room A1-15
We will have a presentation, a few announcements and an open forum discussing a variety of topics with the team.
- “Hot wash” of past Public/Emergency events, Drills, Tests, etc.
- Review of upcoming Public Service events
- Planning stage status, current operators, etc
- Planning Stage for upcoming Drills and Tests
For directions visit the Elmhurst Hospital Center website or generate custom directions. All licensed amateur radio operators are welcome to attend whether they are a member of ARES or not. Occasionally drills, tests or events are held in place of a meeting, so we recommend contacting us before you come.